Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas #209 Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you all are having a great week so far. It's beautiful weather in Oklahoma, and soccer has started. I love this time of year, but its extra busy. I am grateful for my crafting time that I get during the week. I had such a good time making my card for this week's challenge at the Die Cuttin' Divas. It's an Anything Goes challenge. I love those!

There are lots and lots of birthdays around here this time of year, so I am stocking up on birthday cards. This one was made with Doodlebug paper, Colorbok cardstock, a Fiskars edge punch, and Elizabeth Crafts dies.  






I thought this was a fun design and with a slight color variation could be unisex. I will be making more of these for sure. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I can't wait to see your creations over at the Die Cuttin' Divas. Don't forget the die cut! Thanks for reading :)

~Dusty Rae

3 comments:

  1. You can never have enough birthday cards. I love those candles!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Birthday card!! Love the bright colors!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete