Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas #213 Kids Theme

Hi Crafty Friends! 

I hope you are all having a great Tuesday! I'm really happy to share with you all my project for the new kid themed challenge at the Die Cuttin' Divas. It is so much fun to make a card with kids in mind. I do have to admit that most of my cards seem a little childish and I send them to adults as well as kids :) I really love cheerful happy fun cards and this one is no exception. Since the bookmark I made last week was for my daughter I made this card with my son in mind. I call him my "monster boy", so a monster card seemed quite fitting. 

This card makes me laugh out loud. All of the cuts were made with my Cricut Explore. The monster is from the Bump in the Night cartridge and the starburst and circles are from various shapes cartridges. Both patterned papers are from Doodlebug and the solids are from The Paper Studio. I also put the little monster guy on an action wobble, and printed the sentiment from my computer. 





So what do you all think? Pretty cute right? I can't wait to see all of your kid themed projects at the Die Cuttin' Divas. Don't forget your die cuts! I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for reading!!

~Dusty Rae

4 comments:

  1. Way too cute!! I absolutely love the fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo sooo CUTE!!! LOVE the Mustache!!! Thanks for letting be apart of these weeks Challenge! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so super cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a FUN card! I love the fun colors!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete