Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #218 Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends! 

I hope you are having a great Tuesday! I am having a really exciting week. I found out that we will be buying a house and I will be having my surgery all in the same week. It will be a super busy time around here/there considering we are moving about 200 miles away. I will have my own craft room which makes me squeal with delight! I get to decorate a craft room! My Pinterest boards are already filling up. This is dangerous for a girl who likes to shop. I already have too much crafting items. I cleaned all of my paper crafting supplies and items up, and it took me about 5 days to finish. Though now I am feeling super inspired and have fallen in love with supplies I had forgotten I had. 

My card for this weeks Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge was made with a Doodlebug Day to Day paper pad that I had forgotten about. I really love all of their products! The enamel dots are from Doodlebug too.  My die cut is a title from Miss Kate Cuttables. I really like using large titles as my main image. They take time to put together, but I love the finished result.  The sun is an altered die cut from the Cricut image collection, it originally had a face. Do you all ever have an image in your mind of what you want exactly, but then find that it actually doesn't exist yet? I have this happen far too often ha! 
I still can't get over how much fun this was. I had forgotten what it was like to know where all of my supplies are and work in a clean space. It reignited that spark and now I can't wait to craft more. I am really sad that I'll have to spend so much time packing instead of crafting. 

I hope to see you all at the Die Cuttin' Divas this week! Sketch challenges really make you be creative and I love that! Don't forget the die cuts :) Thanks for reading you all! See you next week!
~Dusty Rae

1 comment: