Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #229 Celebrate It! Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope all is well with you guys! This week my kids are back to school and so am I! Full time student again. I am so grateful for my crafting at this time. I am in nearly all mathematics classes, so I need the right side of my brain exercised! I have a new computer with Windows 10 so I am on a learning curve. I had such a fun time making this card for the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week. My 18 year old sister started classes on Monday, so this is for her. I'm excited for her college experience.

The image on here is from the Cricut library, and the solid papers are all Colorbok. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug. I really love that company! The gems are from the dollar section at Michaels, and they are actually clear but a Sharpie changed that.

I took this picture in between classes in the hallway. I'm thinking all these college kids thought I was nuts. haha I hope to see you all at the Die Cuttin' Divas this week! Don't forget your die cuts! Thanks for reading you all! I appreciate all of you!
~Dusty Rae

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!!! Love the bright colors!!!! Your sister will love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black really makes the colors pop!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, happy card. I love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours and pretty cuts on your card! Your sister is sure to appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super happy card!! Lve the bright colors

    ReplyDelete