Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #231 Sketch Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!

I apologize for my late post. I was having some major technical issues. This has been a week of disasters around here. I have to stay positive because I know it will all turn around from here. This week at the Die Cuttin' Divas we are having a sketch challenge. These challenges always end up being my favorite, with everyone adding their own little spin on it there are so many different variations. 

My patterned papers are from Pebbles Garden Party and the solids are all from Colobok. The enamel dots are all from The Paper Studio and the die cut is from the Cricut store. I believe its originally from the Paperlace cartridge. I even used my explore to cut out the circles. This sketch was truly a blast to work with and I hope you all will try it too!

Thank you all so much for reading. I hope to see your sketch challenge cards over at the Die Cuttin' Divas. Don't forget your die cut! I hope all of my bad luck means extra good luck for all of you!! See you next week! 

~Dusty Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment