Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

It's time for a Come Back!

Hello Crafty Friends!


I hope this post finds you all well. It has been far too long since I have made a post. Let me update you all on a little bit of the life changes that have happened in the long hiatus I had. I finished my bachelor's of science in mathematics. I know, super nerd, and you're not wrong, I am a super nerd. I have began work as a data analyst, so I have learned more programming languages that I ever thought I would need.


I have a teenager! She's 13 almost 14, and life is so exciting with her. I also found out that my son who is a total weirdo, in the best sense of the word is in the top 1% IQ wise in the world... so I have a Sheldon on my hands. Today he saw a commercial for "Young Sheldon" and said "Mom, that kid is like me, but even more literal. I didn't think anyone was more literal than me". He is so super special, but man there is so much pressure to make sure he has all the opportunities he needs now.

So here is the exciting part, I have a craft room, an entire craft room just for crafts!!! I know you all will share in this excitement. I am finally to a point where I can breathe again and I am ready to get back to crafting. I have made a few things here and there, but without crafting all the time I feel like part of me is missing. This week I will be making some items for my daughter to wear with her school's logo on it. She's the football team trainer, so she needs some things to wear on the sidelines.

I hope you all are as excited as I am. I am so ready for Christmas crafting. I will be sharing some of the Christmasy things I'll be making with you over the next couple of weeks. Just because I am such a nerd, I will show you the graduation cap I made. First let me share with you the symbol for the Real Numbers.


And here is my creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment