Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Card- Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #192

Hello hello!
 How have you all been? Sorry I missed last week. This time of year is so hectic. Today( the day this posts, Nov 18th.) My baby girl turns 9. I cannot believe she is 9! They truly grow up too fast. This past weekend we had a surprise party for her. She is the best person ever to surprise. It was a great time.
 
  This week at the Die Cuttin' Divas we are having a Thanksgiving Challenge. This year we are going to Arkansas to my mom's house, so I thought a table decoration could be fun. I did a little searching and ended up at SVGCuts. I purchased the "Thankful Cuties" collection. I decided to make a place cards out of the adorable little turkey. Using my handy dandy Cricut Explore made this project less than 20 minutes start to finish. I used some basic Recollections textured cardstock, homemade enamel dots, and a little brown ink from a WRMK Sweetheart Inker.



I am really having so much fun using SVGs, and the Cricut Design Space software. I know I go on and on about it, but I have truly rediscovered the fun in crafting that was beginning to fade. You all should enter your Thanksgiving projects (that include a die cut) at the Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you stay warm and have a great week! Thanks for reading :) 
~Dusty Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment