Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #223 Fun with Puns

Hey everybody!

I hope you all are having a great week so far! Happy Tuesday :) This week for me is extra busy, with exams in nearly every class. Lots of studying around my house :)  With all this work, the Challenge at the Die Cuttin' Divas had perfect timing! I have a simple sense of humor, and puns are my favorite! 

For my card I made it a little nautical with images from the Cricut Library. I'm not sure of the cartridge, but I know it is one that I already own. I used DCWV cardstock and enamel dots from the Paper Studio. My 6 year old has already stolen it to put in his treasure box because he said it's a boy card and I never make boy cards. These kids crack me up! 

I hope you all love puns as much as I do and decide to join us at the Die Cuttin' Divas! Don't forget the die cuts! Have a wonderful weekend! See you all next week! Thanks for reading!! 

~Dusty Rae

1 comment: