Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas- Cheer Up Challenge #199!


Hello fabulous crafters! 

I hope you all are doing wonderful!  This week at the Die Cuttin' Divas we are making projects to cheer you up. I love a happy project and I think mine is pretty cheerful :) 


I used some Kelly Purkey dies for the hearts. To be honest I have never had so much trouble with a die before. They were a little too flimsy. The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. and the black is a die cut border I pieced around the image. 




I hope this Cheers You Up! I would love to see what you all create that's cheerful. Don't forget the die cut when you submit to the Die Cuttin' Divas. Thanks for reading you all! Let me know what you think! 
~Dusty Rae

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. The black with the bright colors looks so beautiful. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous & fun card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete