Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Love To Scrap! Challenge #45 Initial Challenge of 2015

Hello My Favorite Crafty Friends!!
 I hope all is well with you in this bright new year. Did you make any resolutions? I still haven't had the chance to write all of mine down. I feel that 2015 is going to be an amazing year! I pray that each of you have that feeling as well. It is so great to be full of hope and I love the prospect of a fresh start in a new year. I am also really excited about all of the new crafty challenges coming up. Our first challenge of the year at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog is the Initial Challenge of 2015, where you to create a project using something beginning with at least one letter of our challenge blog initials (L, T, S, C or B).  Isn't that so cute? I love this challenge. (I know I say this every time, but it really is true.) 

In this challenge I used the letters "L" "S" and "C". For "L" I have Lace and Layers, for "S" I have Sunshine, and for "C" I have Colorful Cardstock. This amazing image is from Eat Cake Graphics, it's the "Girl at Window" image.  It was so much fun coloring with my Spectrum Noirs. I LOVE Christmas, but it was nice to get back to normal bright colored papers. 


The patterned paper is from a "Best Of" Amy Tangerine from Michael's. The solid ones are both from The Paper Studio. The lace is from a dollar pack at Michael's. 



This sentiment stamp came from a monthly kit from Unity Stamp Co. I used Glossy Accents to make the letters really pop. 

I love fun cards. I hope you all like it too :) And don't forget about our Initial Challenge of 2015, where we challenge you to create a project using an item beginning with at least one letter of our challenge blog initials (L, T, S, C or B)! ;)
And please state what item(s) you used in your blog post! I can't wait to see what you all create :) Thanks for reading!!
~Dusty Rae

7 comments:

  1. What a happy card! The sentiment is perfect with the big shiny letters. Glad you are with us at Love to Scrap! Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors and the glossy accents over the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the bright colors. This is such a festive card. I love the glossy accents on the sentiment. It really stands out. Your image looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little scene is cute! The bright paper with the image is very cheerful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, cute image!The Glossy Accents really make the letters pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome first LTSCB card of the new year, Dusty! Fabulous little window scene you created! And I love the shiny pop of the letters on your sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Crafty Cardmakers and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely image, Dusty -- who doesn't enjoy looking out at sunshine and a fun day ahead. Bright, cheery colors and a teddy bear for a pal . . .

    ReplyDelete