Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Front Door Wreath Update

Hello All :)

      This week has been hectic to say the least.  Though, I did manage to do a little outside decorating, and I mean very little.  My Filofax was lost when I was shopping about an hour from home. Luckily a good Samaritan found it. At first I wasn't sure if I had lost it or it had been stolen. Then I get a call from a man who says he found it in the Wal-Mart parking lot. This means that when I left Sam's Club, I must have left it on top of my car. For any of you planner users out there, you know that feeling of panic when it's gone. I was completely lost for two days. I am so glad to have it back!

     In celebration of having my "right hand" back, I went to Hobby Lobby. It was time for an update to my front door wreath. I'm going to admit something that I'm quite embarrassed about, I hadn't updated it since Valentine's Day. Can you believe it? I have a basic wreath that I adapt to the seasons. It started in the Fall, and I liked it enough that I just kept changing it up.
This is how the wreath started.
 
 
     For Christmas I took out the harvest sign and hung a couple of ornaments. Then, for Valentine's Day, I hung a couple strands of a felt heart garland in the middle. I now get to decorate for Memorial Day. I love patriotic decorations, and I am so excited they are in style all Summer long. I plan on keeping these up Until Labor Day.
 
 
The bow is a bit exaggerated, I know, but without
 another interior decoration I think it works.
 
   
     I am in love with this chevron burlap ribbon. I am certain I will have bows made from in in every color available in no time. I have been on a buying frenzy all week, so I have lots of new supplies to make pretty paper crafts with. Hope you love my wreath as much as I do. I will be back soon.
 
Thanks for Reading!
~Dusty
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment