Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Celebrate Everything! Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #186


Hi There Fabulous Friends!


I hope this week has brought you all happy times and good memories. We had a great week here in Oklahoma. We even had some fall-like weather for two days last week. My husband, his co-chief resident, and my husband's brother went with the kiddos and I to a pumpkin patch. It was such a good time. While we were waiting for my husband and his friend to get there from the hospital, my brother-in-law had the kids search for the tiniest pumpkin, the largest pumpkin, the ugliest, and the most perfect. We all got into it, and ended up being there for a couple of hours. We came home with the largest, smallest, and most perfect ones. The ugliest was far too ugly to buy. lol  

After having such a great week, I wanted to bring that energy into the card I made for this week. The challenge at the Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch challenge. I have to confess, this is the very first sketch I have ever used. It was pretty AWESOME! I love how each of the other Design Team members and I have completely different projects all in such a similar format. I hope that the energy and happiness I attempted to put into this card are visible to you all. 


I used Smooch Shimmer Spray on the Pink Balloon. The Balloons are dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used a white gel pen for the details. 


The papers are from Simple Stories Diy Boutique. This card is 5x7 and I used the 6x6 paper pack so the black polka dots are actually two sheets. The foil papers are from a pack from Wal-Mart, and the Gems are from Hobby Lobby. 


I hope you all like this. Let me know what you think, and try your hand at this sketch. To see the sketch and enter the challenge, head on over to the Die Cuttin' Divas. If you participate, let me know so I can check it out. Thanks for reading you all! Have a great week :)

~Dusty Rae


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lve the fun fun colors on this card and the super cute balloons.

    ReplyDelete