Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Think Pink" Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #188

Hello Fabulous Friends!

I hope this week finds you well :) It was Fall Break around here last week, and my sister-in-law got married. I was a busy busy wonderful week. Want to know what else is super exciting? The "Think Pink" Challenge over at the Die Cuttin' Divas is super exciting. The requirements are to make something in honor of  Breast Cancer awareness, survival, etc or just a project with Pink as the main color. Don't forget the DIE CUT. We are the Die Cuttin' Divas afterall ;) With all the busy of this past week, I had a teeny tiny amount of time to craft, so this is my fastest card to date.  With the help of my new wild orchid Cricut Explore it was a breeze.


I used the Heidi Swapp Serendipity paper pack for this, with some kraft cardstock. I also used Smooch Spritz ( I love that stuff!)




Both of these images were from the Cricut subscription. I did a little editing to make this a shaped card. 


I really love the way this turned out. From start to finish this card took me 20 minutes! That's right I said 20 minutes. That includes getting my Cricut out and taking the pictures of the finished product. It was such a good time to make it as well. I can't believe I ever didn't want the Explore. I was missing out on so much! 

Well I hope you all like this. Let me know what you think :) Have a fantastic week, and don't forget to submit your Pink projects over at the Die Cuttin' Divas!  Thanks for reading :)

~Dusty Rae

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! That "hope" sentiment is absolutely gorgeous!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete