Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Purple, Orange, and 1 Other Color, Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #187


Hello Again :)



I'd like to welcome my new readers with a big HELLO!  I am so happy to have you all here :)
This week has been wonderful! I hope it has for you guys as well! I ordered the new Wild Orchid Cricut Explore last week, and Wednesday it arrived in all it's Purple Majestic Glory!  I used to not be a fan of purple, but it's one of my new favorites! Speaking of purple, you all need to participate in this new challenge at the Die Cuttin' Divas. You're challenged to use purple, orange, and one other color. I decided to make something unexpected, and super cheerful! I hope you all like it :)


 This new Explore is UH-Mazing!! It cut so fast, and so super quiet. I love these 3-D bows! I purchased the digital images from Cricut back when I got my E-2 about 2 years ago. 


The papers are from a Holiday paper set from Michael's. I love the embossed patterns on them,  All of the images are from the Cricut Library. The Gems are from Hobby Lobby. 

This week is pretty simple, but I'd still like to know what you all think. Leave me a comment or send me a message :) See you all next week, and don't forget to submit your projects at the Die Cuttin' Divas. Remember: a die cut and use orange, purple, and one other color. Thanks for reading!
~Dusty Rae

3 comments:

  1. Such a very PRETTY card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I love the purple and orange colour combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty and that bow is too cool!

    ReplyDelete