Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas #203 Odd Card Challenge

Hello Fantastic Friends!

Happy Tuesday :) How was your 3 day weekend? I really love extended weekends and shortened weeks. Did you do anything special with the extra day? I was able to do some extra card making and play with my kiddos. We also had a little snow. It was very exciting, but it was all gone by noon. I want a true snow day where we can build a snow man and make snow ice cream. I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

This week at the Die Cuttin' Divas we are having an Odd Card Challenge . In this challenge there are no standard square or rectangle cards allowed. You can make a fancy folded card or a shaped card. I made a Z fold card. I found an inspiration card, but now I can't find it again. I hate when that happens. I used DoodleBug papers and enamel dots, and dies from Elizabeth Crafts and Avery Elle. 


This is the first Z-fold card I ever made. I love the style. I think I will need to make more.




I used Glossy Accents on the Hello. The quote bubble is from a stamp and die set from Avery Elle with Hero Arts. 

I'm having a great time crafting lately. I think you can tell my moods by my cards. Are you guys the same way? I really hope to see your odd cards entered at the Die Cuttin' Divas this week. We have an awesome sponsor this week, Dies R Us. The prize is a $10 gift certificate. So be sure to make something out of the box and don't forget the die cut :) Thanks for reading!!
~Dusty Rae


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love the bright colors and that ribbon!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, I love the colors you used. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I appreciate your always kind words :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Leslie! I appreciate your always kind words :)

      Delete
  3. Love the fun colors!! Fabulous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete