Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #201 Sketch Challenge

Hey there Crafty People!

I hope you all had a fantastic Monday! Mine was somewhat of a disaster, but C'est La Vie, am I right? I'm sure today will be filled with sunshine, and I hope not as much wind as yesterday. Stinking Oklahoma wind, I'm telling you, it's awful. Moving right along this week at the Die Cuttin' Divas we are having a sketch challenge. We would really love to have you come on over, but don't forget your die cut :)

I had some technical difficulties with my pictures, but I think you all will be able to still see the card alright. I will probably post some better pictures later this afternoon. I love the items used for this one :) I have a SVG title from Miss Kate Cuttables. I really love this cut. I used some neon cardstock from The Paper Studio with some Glossy Accents to give it that epoxy-like finish. The Ribbons are also from The Paper Studio. 


With this card I was lacking a little bit of my mojo, but I am still pretty crazy about the papers though. I really love neon at the moment. I definitely need to find some more patterned neon papers. If you all know of any good ones, let me know :) I hope to see all of your sketch cards linked to us at the Die Cuttin' Divas. Thanks for reading! Have a good week :)
~Dusty Rae

4 comments:

  1. Love the neon papers, I need to pick some up! Great card Dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neon papers, I need to pick some up! Great card Dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, bright cheery colors!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete